In these Terms and Conditions, the expressions "we" "us" and "our" are a reference to Fribesco Ltd.
This website is owned and operated by us. By accessing, browsing, or using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You must not access, browse, or use this website unless you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Please remember that although our website is accessible 24 hours a day, our office hours are 8 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday. If you place an order outside our office hours, it will be dealt with the next working day. Providing excellent Customer Service is very important to us and we hope to make the experience of dealing with Fribesco Ltd a hassle-free and pleasant experience.
Prices displayed on the Fribesco Ltd website are subject to change without notice. Prices for items on an order are fixed once your order has been accepted. Subsequent price changes either up or down will not be retroactively applied to accepted orders.
All prices are in AUD and exclude GST.
How long will it take to receive my order from Fribesco Ltd.?
Your order will be dispatched within 2 business days of payment being received.
Your order should take no more than 2-3 days to be couriered to you, depending on where you live and unless otherwise stated.
What if my order from Fribesco Ltd. does not arrive?
We dispatch orders using tracked courier services with strict delivery policies and schedules. Unfortunately things do go missing. Should you find this happening with your order please send us an email with your order number and we will immediately investigate.
In advance if no other agreement is in place.
Credit Card: Visa & Mastercard through Stripe.
Bank transfer: Available for Australia based clients
All goods remain the property of Fribesco LTD until payment is received in full. Overdue accounts and invoices will incur interest on overdue invoices at the rate of 4% per month calculated on a daily basis + $5 for each month outstanding and will be liable for collection cost incurred. (Collection cost is 25% of amount outstanding or minimum of $460)
1. Please select your goods carefully before placing your order or ask for our written advice by placing a product inquiry before purchasing as we do not accept returns for refunds, credit or exchanges based on change of mind, incorrectly ordered, incompatible or unsuitable goods.
2. We reserve the right to reject any returns unless goods are returned to us in its original packaging and complete accessories. Returns of products that have been dropped/damaged/modified/tampered/manufacturer labels removed will not be accepted.
3. Fribesco Ltd. offers a 7 day new for new replacement guarantee based on DOA (Dead On Arrival). Whereby if a product purchased by customer is found to be faulty in 7 days of 'receiving' (if send by courier) and/or date of invoice, Fribesco Ltd. will guarantee an instant new replacement (subject to stock availability) or customer can also choose a store credit or a refund. This will be subject to our approval once product has been returned to us and tested. For courier orders where the customer paid for the delivery of the item all shipping costs involved in processing of DOA goods will be fully covered by Fribesco Ltd. providing that we will arrange a courier to pick up the faulty goods from you. Once the item is approved for return we will contact you to organise an appropriate time for arranging a courier to pick up the item. In some circumstances we may ask you to return the item at your cost, in this case the cost of shipping the item back to us will be credited/refund back to you (receipt for the cost of shipping must be included), please only do this if requested, if you simply ship the item back to us without our prior approval the cost of shipping the item back to us WILL NOT be refunded back to you. For pickup orders any costs involved in returning the item back to us are the responsibility of the customer. Products claimed under DOA are to be returned to us within the 7 days period of claiming DOA as otherwise it'll be treated as a normal warranty claim.
4. All products sold by Fribesco Ltd. carry a full manufacturer warranty. Fribesco Ltd. will process all warranty claims with the manufacturer on behalf of customers unless the manufacturer has a direct warranty option to the customer. In the event of a manufacturer or supplier ceased to exist, in most cases the warranty cover will also cease exist, however we will endeavour to fulfill our warranty commitments however we cannot guarantee the outcome.
5. Products returned for a warranty claim will generally be repaired, replaced with new or refurbished, upgraded or refunded by the manufacturers, based on their discretion.
6. Manufacturers offering lifetime warranty refer to the lifetime of the product (that is assuming the product is still available from the manufacturer) unless specified otherwise. In the event that the product becomes obsolete, it may be upgraded to a similar product or a credit will be given at the current market value or purchased price whichever is lower; however the outcome is entirely dependent on each manufacturer’s policy.
Warranty cover will not apply to:
1. Any product that is repaired or altered by anyone other than authorized Fribesco Ltd. service personnel, where products disassembled or repaired in such a manner that performance or functionality is affected.
2. Any product that fails or is damaged as a result of improper storage, operation under abnormal conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, act of God or maladjustment of consumer controls. Short circuiting the equipment will be considered misuse and will cause the product not to be covered by the warranty.
Fribesco Ltd. is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers.
Personal information provided by you is used only for the purpose of fulfilling your orders and/or providing you with our product information. This information is sent to you via email directly into your inbox. You can of course opt out of such communication with us simply by clicking on unsubscribe.
We promise that your personal details will not be used for any other purpose.
Your credit card details are used solely for the purpose of fulfilling your orders. Once your order is fulfilled, your credit card details will be deleted from our system.
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. Fribesco Ltd is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. (All images on our website are for reference purposes only).
If you are unsure as to whether an item will suit your needs or not, please contact us before purchasing. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the item will suit their needs and an written/verbal advice given by Fribesco Ltd. staff should be followed up by further research and due diligence by the customer.
Refunds based on incorrect data represented by either image or text for the product description will not be accepted
Please be aware that stock levels are not updated live.
Fribesco Ltd. disclaims any liability for damage which caused by improper use of the products.
All Rees products must be used according to the guidelines of NZ Metal Roof and Wall Cladding Code of Practice / Wall Cladding Code of Practice / Installation code of metal roof and wall cladding Australia.
1. In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993, Fribesco Ltd. collects personal information and holds personal information to conduct the giveaway, notify prize winners, verify prize winners’ identities and may be used, for future promotional activities, including sending the entrant email newsletters about upcoming events or offers. Individuals have rights to access and request correction of their personal information held by emailing to email@example.com . Failure to provide all requested personal information may result in the entry being invalid. Subscribers to the Element email newsletter may unsubscribe at any time.
2. Each entrant agrees that, if he or she wins a prize, his or her details (including name, suburb/town, and photo) may be published (print and/or online) and used for other publicity purposes. Prize draws and competitions are only open to Australian residents.
3. Entrants and e-newsletter subscribers are identified by the email address used to subscribe. Any prize won by a web entrant will be awarded to the holder of the email address (or that person’s parent/guardian) from which that entry was submitted. Fribesco Ltd. takes no responsibility for disputes resulting from email newsletter subscriptions and entries submitted using an email address belonging to any other person.
4. Winners will be notified by phone, email or post. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, credit or service and no exchange communications will be entered into. Winners will be randomly drawn.
5. All entries are deemed received at the time of receipt by Fribesco's database and NOT at time of transmission by the entrant. Fribesco’s records are conclusive as to time of receipt. Late, misdirected, illegal, incomplete or illegible, are invalid. Fribesco is not responsible for such entries nor for any error, technical malfunction, loss, omission, communications delay or failure.
6. Fribesco reserves the right to vary the terms, and to modify, terminate or reschedule the Competition, and to substitute any of the prizes for a similar prize of the same value.
7. Fribesco Ltd is not liable for any loss, damage or injury (including and without limitation any indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person in connection with the Competition and prize, except for any liability under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
8. Fribesco Ltd. it’s registered office is located at PO BOX 1044, Nelson 7040.
PO Box 1044Nelson 7040New Zealand
© Copyright 2021 Fribesco. Built by Fribesco. Powered by Airsquare.
By clicking 'Accept all cookies', you consent to ALL the cookies we use. However you may click 'choose cookies' to select which cookies you give consent to.
Accept all cookies or choose cookies
Please select which cookies you give consent to:
Necessary - to let our website function
Preferences - to remember your preferences
Analytics - to understand how you interact with our website
Marketing - to help display relevant advertising
Accept selected cookies